- UPF 50+
- This Sun Shirt Blocks more than 98% of all UV radiation
- SUN PROTECTION DOES NOT WASH OUT
- Simple elegant design
- Classic crewneck pullover
- Soft delicate feel on the skin
- Non-constraining while swimming
- Available in several popular colors
- Wicks away perspiration
- Independently tested by ARPANSA
- Exclusive UV Action UPF 50 sun protection fabric
- 91% mocrofiber and 9% Spandex
- UV Protection Clothing Prevents skin cancer and sun damage to the skin
- Sun Protective Clothing is Highly recommended by dermatologists
This classic style Women's Sun Protection Shirts blocks more than 98% of all harmful UV radiation, including both UV-A and UV-B. Cut in a flattering feminine shape, the soft feel of this comfortable sun shirt will put a smile on any woman's face. Made with our exclusive UPF 50 sun protection fabric, this UV Shirt blocks harmful UV radiation . This advanced textile technology has the huge advantage of the UV protection never washing out! Furthermore, it provides FULL UPF 50+ protection for the entire lifetime of the Sun Shirt.
How Does UV Action Compare To Other Brands of Sun Protective Clothing?
Many other Sun Protective Clothing brands simply soak their fabrics in chemicals that coat the fibers but don't actually get incorporated into the fabric. Unfortunately, this type of sun protection continually washes out with each laundry cycle. It also washes out when the wearer sweats or goes into the water! This significantly reduces the true UPF 50 protection rating with each wearing.
At UV Action, our UV protection is in the fabric weave. Therefore, our sun protection DOES NOT WASH OUT! This means that our Sun Protective Clothing maintain a full UPF 50 + rating, protecting our customers from more than 98% of all harmful UV radiation, FOR THE FULL LIFETIME OF THE GARMENT.
While other brands may sport a UPF 50+ UV protection tag, they are not all independently tested by ARPANSA. Without ARPANSA independently testing a garment line, you cannot be sure the stated UPF rating is the actual UV protection the garment will provide. We are proud of the fact that every garment line we produce is independently tested by ARPANSA. We encourage you to verify this for yourself by checking the official ARPANSA website and finding our garment lines listed there.