- UPF 50+
- Blocks more than 98% of all UV radiation
- SUN PROTECTION DOES NOT WASH OUT (unlike many other brands)
- Soft and comfortable
- Easy crewneck pullover design
- Non-constraining while swimming
- Available in several attractive colors
- Cooling effect
- Wicks away perspiration
- Independently tested by ARPANSA
- Exclusive UV Action solar protection fabric
- 91% Polyamide and 9% Spandex
- Nylon polyamide with titanium dioxide embedded into fabric
- Odor resistant
- Prevents skin cancer and sun damage to the skin
- Highly recommended by dermatologists
How Does UV Action Compare To Other Brands of Sun Protection Clothing?
Many other brands of UV protection clothing do not embed sun protection into the fibers of their fabrics. Instead, they simply soak their fabrics in chemicals that coat the fibers but don't actually get incorporated into the fibers. Unfortunately, this type of sun protection continually washes out with each laundry cycle. It also washes out when the wearer sweats or goes into the water! This significantly reduces the true UPF protection rating with each wearing.
At UV Action, we don't just coat the fibers with chemicals, we actually EMBED the UV protection directly into the fibers. Therefore, our sun protection DOES NOT WASH OUT! This means that our sun protection garments maintain a full UPF 50+ rating, protecting our customers from more than 98% of all harmful UV radiation, FOR THE FULL LIFETIME OF THE GARMENT.
Here's another key difference between UV Action and other brands of sun protection clothing. While other brands may sport a UPF 50+ UV protection tag, they are not all independently tested by ARPANSA. Without ARPANSA independently testing a garment line, you cannot be sure the stated UPF rating is the actual UV protection the garment will provide. We are proud of the fact that every garment line we produce is independently tested by ARPANSA. We encourage you to verify this for yourself by checking the official ARPANSA website and finding our garment lines listed there.